I got tagged by
so here goes!
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
blah blah blah
10 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm a hermit. I don't mind socializing but I have social anxiety so I tend to stay at home on the farm and do arts. X3
2. I like art so much that it rules my life! I'd go crazy without it.
3. We collect stray cats like potato chips. Can't have just one! (currently, we have 17!) Only two are indoors, rest are tamed ferals that get comfy beds on the porches.
4. All this gourd sculpting...is supposed to be a hobby. LOL, guess not anymore.
5. I'm very silly and immature in person, and growing up playing pretend and gaming makes me a closet nerd too.
6. I'm friendly to everyone but it takes time to get close to me. But if we click, I'll be your buddy!
7. I didn't start making art of animals until I graduated high school. Before that, it was all fantasy.
8. I'm self-taught and learn all my techniques by experimenting and making an awful mess.
9. I'm a night owl, and habitually sleep-deprived. My usual time to go to bed: 5am, and rise at noon.
10. I like fart jokes. Sorry if that's crude I can't help it. X3
QUESTIONS FROM :devdancingculture: to me:
1. What's your favorite animal?Cats and spiders...odd combination but it happened!
2. Favorite musician/band? (Too many? Pick one!)My mood varies but I'm into Within Temptation and Bastille...they're tied.
3. Go-to snack of choice?CHOCOLATE!...or something better like a banana.
4. What's one skill you'd love to have?Social skills, yep.
5. Ever been super into a fandom? Which one?Gundam. When I was a teen, I was OBSESSED with it! Made my own gundams and characters and everything.
6. Any reoccurring dreams or dream-themes?Storms and tornadoes. Also, the moon falling (always a pleasant dream believe it or not) and floods. And funky versions of real life, those are pretty funny.
7. What's your Myers-Briggs type? (Haven't taken a test? Here!: www.16personalities.com/free-p…
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed. www.16personalities.com/intj-p…
8. How many injuries have you had?
I have constant cuts and things from the farm and animals but I've never had big injuries, including never having stitches. Lucky me.
9. How long have you been at this crazy art thing?
The best answer is my whole life cause I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil. X3 But professionally, since 2007
10. What inspires you most?Animals and nature
10 questions from ME to YOU:
1. What's your favorite color and why?
2. Are you a deep thinker?
3. What's your favorite art form to create, and favorite art form to view?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now at no cost, where would you travel?
5. What skill/knowledge would you like to obtain?
6. Have you thought about the meaning of life, and do you have an answer?
7. What makes you laugh the most?
8. If you had a thousand dollars (or other currency) to buy something right now, what would you use it for?
9. Have you had a pet that was like another human to you? Tell me about them.
10. I'm stealing this question: What's your Myers-Briggs type? (Haven't taken a test? Here!: www.16personalities.com/free-p…
10 tags, here you go!